Top 5 tips for buying secondhand jewellery online
1. Ask questions. A good seller will reply promptly and articulately. Bad English = bad jewellery!
2. Only buy from sellers with with a no quibble returns policy.
3. If you're in any doubt use a free authentication service such as ours. We can certainly tell you if we see something suspicious.
4. Pay with Paypal or a Credit Card so you're protected in case anything goes wrong.
5. Compare identical articles with another seller. Do the signatures and hallmarks match? Remember it is better to do this with more than one other seller as you could accidentally find yourself comparing your item against a fake!