What do you charge for delivery?
We keep delivery prices simple. It's a flat rate of £10 for fully insured, overnight UK delivery. For fully insured overseas delivery it's £35.
No hidden anythings, and no complicated options.
How long do I have to wait?
We despatch every working day. We aim to ensure you receive your item 1-2 working days after payment has cleared for UK delivery, and within 14 working days for overseas – depending on carrier and destination country.
And we'll provide you with a tracking number, so you can watch the progress of your small parcel!
Which carrier and insurance services do you use?
We use insured Royal Mail Special Delivery for UK items – so a signature will be required by your postman (or woman). For overseas deliveries, we use DHL, FEDEX, Royal Mail Airsure or UPS.
All items are insured for their full sale value by Bloomsbury Manor. For exceptionally valuable items, for which courier firms do not provide insurance cover, a separate policy is paid for by us to cover loss or damage.
What about taxes, duties and import restrictions?
We try to be as helpful and resourceful as we can here. Because we regularly send jewellery items to overseas buyers, we are aware of many of the charges and other legalities. However, we cannot profess to be expert, or to have full knowledge of, all applicable laws in your country of residence. The responsibility for paying and managing any local restrictions ultimately lays with our customers.
To be clear: the buyer is responsible for purchasing goods which he or she is lawfully able to import, and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in their country of residence.
What is the Bloomsbury Manor returns policy?
We offer all our customers a 'no-quibble returns guarantee'. This means you have the right to return any Goods purchased from Bloomsbury Manor – we don't even need to know why! Please be aware though, that if you do need to return an item, these are the terms which apply:
- Please tell us you wish to make a return within 2 days of your receipt of the Goods.
- In any event, you may not cancel orders for handmade, specially commissioned or personalised goods, or for any item that has been altered in any way shape or form, eg. re-sized or extended
- The Goods must be returned to us within 30 days of you telling us you wish to cancel. If you do not tell us, then goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt:
- with both Goods and all packaging in their original condition
- securely wrapped
- including our delivery slip
- at your risk and cost
- Goods must not have been worn (we will check for micro-scratches upon arrival)
After we have received the Goods, we will credit you with the full purchase price of the Goods less any delivery charges (actual courier costs plus insurance) for customers outside the UK.
If you do not return the Goods to us, you remain liable to us for the cost.